(We are currently working on a Wiki-Page which gives a lot more examples and tutorials!)
- PLDI 2013 Tutorial: Soot, a Tool for Analyzing and Transforming Java Bytecode (starting at slide 19!) [SLIDES]
- RV 2013 Paper: Instrumenting Android and Java Applications as Easy as abc. [PDF]
- CCS 2013 Tutorial: Easily Instrumenting Android Applications for Security Purposes [SLIDES]
- Virtual Machine [Download]
- Hand-Out [Handout]
- Requirements: To install this VM the participants require a computer with a least 10GB of free disc space and 4GB of memory. For speeding up the process previously installing VMWare or VirtualBox 4.2.16 (or later, including extension packs) would be great.
- Blog-Post: Instrumenting Android Apps with Soot
- More examples are coming soon!
Analyzing and Transforming Java and Android Bytecode with Soot
- Old tutorials from Sable: Soot Documentation (still relevant despite being old!) [HTML]
- Android specific stuff is not included!