Artifacts for VisuFlow – Visual support for debugging static analysis with Soot
VisuFlow is a debugging environment designed for static data- flow analyses written on top of the Soot analysis framework. It is integrated in the Eclipse IDE.
The data below has been anonymized.
- Source code of VisuFlow: https://github.com/VisuFlow
- Video demonstration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51iimUDaOPQ
- Survey questions.
- Survey results:
- The first sheet contains the raw answers.
- Each of the other sheets contains the answers to one question and their corresponding classification information.
- User study questionnaire.
- User study results:
- The first sheet contains the focus times on the different views of the coding environments.
- The second sheet contains the number of errors found by the participants.
- The third sheet contains the raw answers to the user study questionnaire.
- Each of the other sheets contains the answers to one question of the questionnaire and their corresponding classification information.