Motivate students for science by connecting teaching and research. Transport scientific values, critical thinking and scientific practice. Rendering learning more efficient by thinking outside the box, change of perspective, drawing connections. Orchestrate diversity. Be a mentor and senior partner in thesis advising. Train communication skills and introduce into language of scientific discipline.
- Audience response systems (votings) in lectures and tutorials
- Expert groups in tutorials
- Conference-like contributions in tutorials (talks and posters)
- Peer-reviews of lab reports
- Exposés for theses
- Active learning tasks
- Constructive alignment (during planning)