The third workshop – ISDEB 2018 – took take place on 6 March 2018 in Co-Location with MKWI 2018 (6-9 March 2018) in Lüneburg, Germany.
- Stefan Feuerriegel and Markus Weinmann: A hidden Markov model for monitoring user perceptions of firms
- Martin Bichler, TU Munich: Linear pricing in double auction markets with non-convexity
- Dominik Gutt and Dennis Kundisch: The Traveling Reviewer Problem – Exploring the Relationship between Online Locations and Online Rating Behavior
- Jörn Grahl: How Do Recommender Systems Lead to Consumer Purchases? A Mediation Analysis of a Field Experiment
- Verena Dorner (KIT)
- Michael Scholz (Universität Passau)
- Steffen Zimmermann (Universität Innsbruck)
The second workshop – ISDEB 2017 – took place on 12 February 2017 in Co-Location with the 13. Internationale Tagung Wirtschaftsinformatik (12-15 February 2017) in St. Gallen, Switzerland.
- Martin Spann, LMU (joint work with C. Mihale-Wilson, P. Felka, and O. Hinz):
„The Real Impact of Augmented-Reality Games“
- Lukas Wiewiorra, Goethe Uni Frankfurt (joint work with J. Krämer):
„Strategic Whitelisting by an Ad-blocking Technology Provider: Market Outcomes and Welfare Implications
- Stefan Feuerriegel, Universität Freiburg (joint work with C. Naumzik and D. Neumann):
“One Picture is Worth a Thousand Words? Informativeness of Images and Visual Appeal in Electronic Commerce”
- Michael Scholz, Universität Passau (joint work with V. Dorner):
“The Economic Impact of Facebook Fanpage Comments”
- Dennis Kundisch, Universität Paderborn (joint work with T. Görzen):
“Using Information Cues to Identify High Quality Ideas in Crowd Evaluation”
The first workshop „IS Design and Economic Behavior“ – ISDEB 2016 – was held on Wednesday, 09 March 2016 in Co-Location with MKWI 2016 in Ilmenau, Germany .
- Martin Bichler (joint with Per Paulsen)
Why Do Bidders Not Reduce Demand? A Principal-Agent Model of Bidding Firms in Multi-Unit Auctions
- Dirk Neumann
Electronic Market Design: Efficiency Analysis with Bayesian Structural Time Series
- Steffen Zimmermann (joint with Philipp Hermann, Dennis Kundisch, and Barrie Nault)
How do different Sources of the Variance of Online Consumer Ratings matter?
- Oliver Hinz (joint with Shawndra Hill)
The Impact of TV Consumption on Online Shopping Behavior
Workshop 2016 Co-Chairs: