The Fourth Workshop on IS Design and Economic Behavior (ISDEB 2019) will take place on 24th February 2019 in Co-Location with WI2019 to be held from 24th – 27th February 2019 in Siegen, Germany.
Closed – please contact the organizers in case you want to join on short notice.
University of Siegen, Campus Unteres Schloss, Siegen, Germany
Session 1 (09:00 – 10:30)
- Bit-by-Bit Towards Unlimited: An Analysis of Zero Rating and Sponsored Data Practices of Internet Service Providers (Lukas Wiewiorra, Daniel Schnurr)
- When innovations hurt: an analysis of consumers’ value conflicts in digital interactions (Benjamin Spottke, Simon Mayer)
- Pitch: In the Eye of the Beholder? Empirically Decomposing Economic Implications of the Online Rating Variance (Dominik Gutt)
Kaffeepause (10:30 – 11:00)
Session 2 (11:00 – 13:00)
- Design Features of Non-Financial Reward Programs for Online Reviews: Evaluation based on Google Maps Data (Alexander Kupfer, Luciano van Essen, Steffen Zimmermann)
- Standing on the Shoulders of Web Giants: The Economic Effects of Personal Data Markets (Bastian Haberer, Jan Krämer, Daniel Schnurr)
- Pitch: Spatial Optimization of Brick-and-Mortar Stores with Location-Based Service Data (Daniel Tschernutter, Stefan Feuerriegel)
Mittagspause (13:00 – 14:00)
- Tobias Brandt (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- Stefan Feuerriegel (ETH Zurich; primary contact für workshop related questions)
- Markus Weinmann (Universität Liechtenstein)